What and to whom does this data protection policy apply?
1. What data is personal data?
According to the applicable provisions of Regulation № 2016/679 (EU), personal data are defined as: "Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (" data subject "). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or by one or more features specific to the natural, the physiological, genetic, mental, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual."
2. What types of personal data do we collect about you?
The company collects:
- A) Contact details: the information you provide in order to register for a service of the Company, to create your account, to subscribe to a newsletter or to make an inquiry. Contact details may include - names, e-mail address, telephone number, permanent address, country;
- B) Information required for and on the occasion of concluding a contract with the company: Information required for concluding a contract is that which consists of your identification data and serves to verify your identity when entering into a contractual relationship, which may includes three names, civil number, details of an identity document, correspondence address and permanent address, as well as certain categories of special data such as marital status;
- C) Information you have allowed social media to share with the Company: If you access a Company service through a social media service or connect a Company service to a social media service, the information that the Company collects may also include user information. identification or username associated with this social media service, any information or content that you have agreed to be shared with the social media service with us, including a profile photo, address of e-mail, as well as any other data that you have made publicly available in connection with this service;
Cookies In order to make the user experience of visiting our website better and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called "cookies" on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie. after closing your browser (so-called "session" cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and allow expressimoti.bg or our partner companies (third party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data, as well as IP address values according to individual requirements. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period, which may vary depending on the cookie. In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process while preserving the settings. We work with advertising partners to help us make our site more interesting to you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). You will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case in the following sections. Please note that you can set your browser to be informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the settings of cookies. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change the settings of cookies. More detailed information on this can be found at the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if certain cookies are not accepted.
Use of social networks
Our website uses the so-called plug-ins ("plug-ins") of the social network Facebook, operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Facebook"). Plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the "Social Plug-in for Facebook" or "Social Plug-in for Facebook" add-ons. An overview of Facebook plugins and their appearance can be found at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
If you do not want Facebook to link the information collected through our website directly to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can also prevent the plugins from loading on Facebook and thus the data processing procedures described above with add-ons for your browser in the future, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/)
Facebook Inc., based in the United States, is certified to the US-European Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and further processing and use of Facebook data, as well as your rights and configuration options to protect your personal information, can be found in Facebook's privacy information at: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Our website uses the so-called plugins of the online service Instagram, operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). Plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". An overview of Instagram plugins and their appearance can be found at: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges
If you do not want Instagram to link the information collected through our website directly to your Instagram account, you must sign out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can also prevent Instagram plug-ins from loading and thus the data processing procedures described above with add-ons for your browser in the future, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/)
Instagram LLC, based in the United States, is certified to the US-European Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
Please refer to the Instagram Privacy Statement for the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of Instagram data and your rights and privacy settings to: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
This website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and conversion tracking within Google AdWords, Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). We use the Google Adwords program to draw attention to our attractive offers through advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine how successful individual advertising measures are in relation to ad campaign data. We are interested in showing you ads that are of interest to you. We want to make our site more interesting to you and achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The conversion tracking cookie is set in the user's browser if they click on an AdWords ad provided by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits a particular page of this website and if the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we will be able to recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to that page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. This way, cookies cannot be tracked through the AdWords customer website. The information collected by cookies is used to provide aggregate statistics for the AdWords conversions that have been opted in to track conversions. We receive information about the total number of users who clicked on the ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. No information is received that allows us to identify users personally. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking program, you can opt out of using this program by disabling the Google conversion tracking cookie through your Internet browser through user settings. In this case, you will not be included in conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords in accordance with Art. 6 (1) of GDPR.Google LLC, based in the United States, is certified to the US-European Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
You can permanently disable cookies for advertising preferences by blocking them through the appropriate setting of your browser software or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in, which is available at the following link: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996
Web analysis services
Google (Universal) Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookies about the use of this website (including the abbreviated IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()", which ensures the anonymity of the IP address by shortening it and excluding direct personal connection. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. In these exceptional cases the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1), point is the GDPR based on our legitimate interest in statistical analysis of consumer behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
For an alternative opt-out, please click on the following address to turn off cookies, which will disable Google Analytics' ability to collect information about this website in the future.
Disable Google Analytics
For more information on how Google Analytics manages user data, please visit the following page: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Retargeting and remarketing
1. Facebook Custom Audience
This site uses "Facebook Pixel" of Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Facebook"). If the user has given their explicit consent, their behavior can be tracked after seeing or clicking on an ad on Facebook. This process is designed to assess the impact of Facebook ads and aims to optimize advertising activities
Consent to the use of the pixel on Facebook can only be given by users over the age of 13. If you are younger, please seek permission from your legal guardian.
2. Google AdWords Remarketing
Our website uses Google AdWords remarketing features, which allow us to advertise our website in Google search results as well as on third-party websites. The provider is Google LLC, 1600 Parkway Amphitheater, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). To do this, Google places a cookie in the browser of your device, which automatically uses the cookie ID alias based on the pages you visit to allow interest-based advertising. The processing is based on our legitimate interest in optimal marketing activities on our website in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (F) of the GDPR.
You can permanently disable the setting of cookies for advertising preferences. You can download and install the browser plug-in at the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
Another option is to contact the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info to find out how to set cookies and make the appropriate settings. Finally, you can set your browser to be informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Additional information and data protection policies regarding advertising and Google can be found at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
1. Google reCAPTCHA
On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA function of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). This function is mainly used to distinguish whether a record is made by an individual or for improperly used automatic and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service, and is performed in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR based on our legitimate interest in avoiding abuse and spam.
2. Google Maps
Our website uses Google Maps (AP'I) by Google LLC., 1600 Parkway Amphitheater, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Maps is a web-based service for displaying interactive (national) maps to visualize geographic information. Using this service will show you our location and make it easier for you to find us.
The Google Terms of Service can be found at: https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en_US
3. Google web fonts
This website uses web fonts provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). When you call up a page, your browser loads the necessary web fonts into the browser's cache to display the texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you are using must be connected to Google's servers. This way, Google will be informed that our site has been accessed through your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used for the purpose of uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers and their use is in our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer uses the default font.
The company in any way does not store: financial information; information concerning sensitive personal data relating to origin; political, religious and other beliefs; Health status; judicial past; participation in trade unions and political organizations.
Related Services: The Company's services may also be linked to websites operated by unrelated companies and may include advertisements or offer content, functionality or applications developed and maintained by unrelated companies. The Company is not responsible for the personal data protection practices of such unrelated companies.
3. How do we use your personal data?
The data that the company collects from and about you is used for:
- 3.1. Providing the services of the company;
- 3.2. Evaluating, analyzing and improving the company's services according to your expectations and interests;
- 3.3. Increasing the level of your satisfaction when using the services of the Company by providing you with relevant and interesting content for you;
- 3.4. Offering quality customer service, to communicate with you and to answer inquiries;
- 3.5. The protection and preservation of the rights of the Company, in particular, there may be cases in which it is possible for the Company to disclose the data, if the disclosure is necessary (i) for the protection, exercise or preservation of legal rights, privacy, security or the property of the Company, its employees, intermediaries and counterparties, ii) for the protection of the Company against fraud, or (iii) for the purposes of risk management;
- 3.6. Conducting negotiations for the implementation of a contractual relationship between the Company and you;
- 3.7. Compliance with the law or legal procedures and / or in fulfillment of requests from public and state bodies;
- 3.8. Providing social media sharing functionality, if you sign in with or link a social media account to the Company's services, we may share your username, photo and likes, as well as your activity and comments, with other users of the Company's services and with your friends related to the social media service you use. We may also share this personal information with the social media service provider;
- 3.9. With your prior consent, we will send you (by e-mail, SMS, telephone, chat and social media) offers, promotions and other marketing messages related to the services of the Company, services / products of related parties and / or partner organizations operating. in the field of real estate business, including companies from the group of "EXPRESS IMOTI RE" EOOD and branded or co-branded services and functions, conducted jointly with a partner organization or a related party;
- 3.10. With your prior consent, we send you marketing messages tailored to your individual interests and demands, via e-mail.
The Company may use anonymized information or information that no longer allows Users to be identified directly or indirectly as a specific individual, for any purpose or to share with third parties.
4. On what grounds do we use your personal data?
The processing of your personal data for the purposes of:
5. How do we process your personal data?
Personal data shall be processed both automatically and manually and shall be protected by appropriate security measures, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing. The company introduces appropriate administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to protect the personal data at its disposal from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
6. Who has access to your personal data?
The Company may share your personal data for the purposes of Section 3 with the following categories of recipients located within the European Union:
- A) Third party service providers who are entrusted with the processing activities and who are duly appointed to process personal data, where required by applicable law, providers of services ancillary to or supporting the services of the Company and in this context persons providing IT services, experts, consultants, lawyers;
- B) Related parties in their capacity as controllers or processors of personal data;
- C) Competent authorities in order to comply with applicable law.
7. Is your personal data transferred abroad?
Your personal data may be transferred to countries within the European Economic Area. If the Company makes such a transfer, the Company will use adequate and appropriate measures for the protection of the Data and for the transfer of the Data, which are in accordance with the applicable laws for protection of the personal data.
8. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 you have the right at any time to:
- check the accuracy of your personal data and request their correction, updating or modification;
request the deletion or anonymisation of your personal data in cases where:
- The data is processed in violation of the applicable legislation;
- The company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected;
- The company has a legal obligation to delete them;
- You have objected to the processing based on a legitimate interest and there are no compelling legal grounds which take precedence to continue such processing;
ask the Company to limit the processing of your personal data in cases where:
- you dispute the accuracy of the data until the Company takes the necessary measures to correct them or check their accuracy;
- the processing is illegal, but you do not want the Company to delete the Data;
- The company no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing based on a legitimate interest, pending verification that the Company has compelling legal grounds to continue the processing.
- objections to the processing of the Data where it is based on a legitimate interest, including for marketing purposes;
- request the deletion of the Data without undue delay;
- receive an electronic copy of the Data ("data portability"), in cases where the Data is processed automatically and the processing is either (i) based on your consent, or is (ii) necessary for the performance of a contract with the company;
- complaints - the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the local supervisory authority regarding the processing of his personal data. In Bulgaria, this supervisory body is: Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "" Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 (www.cpdp.bg). In case you wish to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data through us, you can do so at the above contact details.
9. Periods of storage of personal data
Data collected for the purposes set out in Section 3, item 3.1. - 3.7 of this Personal Data Protection Policy are reserved for the time of providing the services of the Company or fulfillment of the contractual relationship with the company, adding the duration of the limitation period according to the applicable legislation after the termination of services or performance of the contract with the Company;
The data collected for the purposes specified in Section 3, item 3.8 of this Personal Data Protection Policy shall be retained for the time required for registration in the Company's Service via a social network;
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be either deleted, or anonymized or aggregated.